Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Welcome

Hello!

I have just returned from TCEA Training and have created this new blog in a session.  My focus for the TCEA session this year was to learn as much as I can about the Google Apps.  There is an incredible amount to learn, so I'm glad to have this chance to try it out.




Right now I am in a session with Tammy Worcester.  She is really smart and giving some crazy good time savers.  I just added a photo to my blog - pretty easy, especially when it's in my Gmail account.  (This photo was taken outside - so the sunglasses;  but it does make my eyes look better.)

The settings function is important and provides some room for creativity.  I just provided comments to be available but with approval.  I can get an email if you want to comment and I'll look it over before publishing it to this site.  I like that.  I can change the theme, background, layout and color, but will have to come back to that.  Wow - lots of choices.  More choices in the layout section.

So know we are going to short cut how to add photos straight from the phone.  This is in the next post.
The layout gives the option to add gadgets - like TRANSLATE!  I can make this have the option to translate into another language.

I will share what I learned while I am here, and hope to add more as we go!  Come on along and join me in the journey.


1 comment: